4/19/2008

Sweaters and Sex

I'm really loving the way the mens collection is styled in the Buffalo David Bitton ads. I love the pretty boy / nerd / scum bag fusion. I know a boy who has been doing the cardigan/slim jean thing before most guys knew that a cardigan could belong on their body, and he does it savagely, I will try to photograph him when he comes back to this planet.


Love the hair, love the glasses, love the rolled up sleeves, don't love the jeans, why aren't they slim?




He looks like trouble, not the i-get-drunk-on-Tuesdays kinna trouble, but the..... mmmmmm.... yeah the other kind of trouble.



Love the cut-off sweatshirt sleeves, I know another boy who does this cut-off sleeve thing... well too well.....mmmm..... yeah.... too well.




Was he just doing what I think he was doing?



Love the plaid pants, I saw a 16-year-old boy in the Penn Quarter area the other day wearing a pair of red/black lumberjack plaid pants, he was awesome, if he hadn't been going so fast on his skate board I would've photographed him... did I mention he also had a thick gold chain with a 5 inch "BBC" charm on it? yeah..... he did....

No comments: