4/03/2008

The Washington Ballet's High Lonesome



A really good friend of mine was invited to The Washington Ballet's High Lonesome performance at The Harman Center for the Arts this Saturday by Septime Webre (I know!!!! I am so excited to meet him) and he is bringing me :) of course. This performance wasn't choreographed by him but I am still jumping off my chair with excitement to go, hopefully he'll invite us to his Cinderella in May.

I am a big fan of Webre, having seen his rendition of The Nutcracker last year, I lived all my childhood dreams of being a ballerina vicariously through the beautiful dancers and their stunning costumes on stage. I am also really looking forward to seeing my first ballet at Harman (aka Shakespeare Theatre Company).

What am I going to wear? KT, the other creative member of TPWP has helped me style my outfit. Pictures after the show.




The Washington Ballet
For tickets to the performance follow THIS LINK















(image theshakespearetheatre.org)

No comments: