5/09/2008

Goodwill Look Book

Did you know that Goodwill has a Spring 2008 Look Book? and that it's actually pretty F*ing awesome?? Well they doooooooo. Their previous Look Books were bland, at best, exactly what most people expect to see from Goodwill (except for a few of us thrift store connoisseurs): ugly, ill-fitting, polyester suits... NOT this Look Book, Ok I'll just shut up and show you the pictures.

You can buy the items here soon.

My favorites (and who they remind me of):

  • Goodwill Look Book: Vintage floral cotton blouse from fabric sourced in western Africa and vintage floral paper bag-waist skirt, custom designed in France. (left)
  • Reminds me of Dries Van Noten contrasting prints. (right)



  • Goodwill Look Book: Michael Kors trench dress in chambray. (left)
  • Reminds me of D&G trench dress. (right)


  • Goodwill Look Book: Vintage print cotton shirt-dress with pleated skirt from Paris. (left)
  • Reminds me of Oscar de la Renta printed dress. (right)

No comments: