6/09/2008

Blue Bird

All my life I thought I hated cats, and then a couple years ago my little brother found this little kitty, brought it to my mom's house and I have been completely in love with him ever since. His name is Blue, he's everything you ever wanted in a pet- smart, gorgeous, mischievous, sweet, adorable and every other positive adjective you can think of. Along with hating cats, I also used to make fun of people who had pictures of their cats printed on household items.... well..... I've turned into one of them ... I haven't actually done it yet, but I have a very concrete plan to do so.

Here is the inspiration

From Styleclicker and Diario de Fiestas










































As you can imagine, like a true cat lover I have dozens of pictures of Blue. I think I'm going to use this one, and print it on an XL deep V-neck tshirt in black&white but keep his eyes blue :) I'm so excited





















Blue