6/12/2008

Graffiti

Banksy is Britain's most wanted and well known pseudo-anonymous artist -- his art has sold for hundreds of thousands of dollars, but he continues to use public spaces as his main canvas.

Despite the huge popularity and exposure of his work, Banksy's identity remains a mystery. What is known about him: he's originally from Bristol, he's around 30 years old and is called Robert or Robin Banks.

Here are some of my favorite images of his work:


























































































3 comments:

onyx feather said...

Banksy had me at the "What are you looking at?" picture.
Very cool.

DC Goodwill Fashionista said...

I adore Bansky's work. The the store on his website is hilarious! -the DCGF

DC Goodwill Fashionista said...

Yes, I intended to type "the" twice. Of course I did... -the DCGF