9/04/2008

Nails and Zippers

Sorry for the week-long absence. I've had a terrible migraine refractory to medicine that made it unbearable to look at the computer screen :( and I've also been building a new closet :) but I am back with one of my favorite items for the Fall, which I think is going to be my bag purchase for this season.



It's the Alexander Wang boho bag and I really love the size and versatility of it


and the zipper.


I am also looking forward to Wang's moderately priced ($125-$250) shoe collection for next year which will include a perforated leather bootie, a fringe-topped heel and will surely have a heavy S&M feel, specially since he'll be using body-piercing rings as hardware!!



He's also launching a lower-priced label: 12 styles of basic cotton tanks and T-shirt dresses in his signature grungy style in very versatile colors (white, heather gray, lavender, chartreuse and cerulean) and with prices from $28 to $40 it will be very tempting to get them in every color.

No comments: