9/14/2009

American Sports

Fall Fashion week is by far my favorite, but every year there is a Spring show that makes me bite my tongue and revives my hope for warm-weather clothes.  This year is it was Alexander Wang.  I loved EVERYTHING about his show.  His ability to take an unfashionable American pastime and use its quirks and details to create an edgy, fun and novel show is incredible so refreshing.  I loved the athletic socks paired with tasseled loafers.  I loved his impeccable camel colored motorcycle jacket.  I loved the leather details on his sweatshirt dresses.  I loved the entire sporty pin-up look.  Surprisingly, I think many of these items should translate well to real-life, especially his outerwear - which will also transition easily to Fall.  I can't wait to see these in person.  Click to see more pictures after the break.






Click on Read More to see other pictures
 






No comments: