4/10/2008

Bees and more Birds

Spring reminds me of naked people (don't ask) and since today is my first day of Spring, I thought it would be appropriate to revisit some of my favorite Spring wears - Lingerie - specially Dessous by Sophie Simmons. I became obsessed with them a few seasons ago and bought everything they had at Shopbop.com when it went on sale. During warm days I look at my closet (a very big and full closet) and all I ever want to wear are her little jumpers and slips and nighties that are extremely wearable outside of the bedroom.



Melissa Jumper - I love this, I've found 100 ways to wear it, so will you.
Fall - Layered with a tank, leggings, a big sweater and riding boots
Spring - With a simple white cami underneath, gladiator sandals and vintage gold necklaces
Summer - By itself with black/white Chanel flats
(shopbop $154) - Also comes in a gorgeous blueberry color







Estella Babydoll - I almost cried when this item sold out before I could buy it on shopbop, I managed to find it after scouring the internets months later, two sizes two big of course, but my aunt is my tailor and she's fixing it :)

My plan for it: hightop babyblue/white Air Jordans and a big gangster gold chain , trust me, it's going to be fierce.










Charlotte Rumber - Wear it innocently with Marc Jacob mouse flats, or like Nicole Richie with black pumps

(shopbop $180)








I think Dessous items are very moderately priced, the quality and craftsmanship are beautiful and each piece has intricate detailing, but if you're not quite ready to get naked with her, these even lower priced items are great alternatives.

Susan Cotton Slip from Forever21 ($10.80) , they come in so many fun colors, which is good because you're going to want to layer them





















Lace-trim voice chemise from Old Navy ($19.50)























Open Back Romper from Forever21 ($22.80)

No comments: