4/21/2008

Citron Scents

I love Phillip Lim, I know I keep saying that but I do. The first time I saw his Spring 2008 collection I felt panic, good panic, the kind that makes you want to run out of your house and buy everything you see.... it was of course winter at the time and the clothes were not for sale yet, but you get the point.






Nylon magazine's spread on the girls from Gossip Girls has Blake Lively wearing one of his skirts, which looks brighter than I remember it (a good thing).


It prompted me to go back to his collection and make a collage of my favorite bright yellow items.






Images from www.31PhillipLim.com
Silk pleated Grecian dress in Citron at Net-a-Porter




Images from www.31PhillipLim.com
Silk top with lattice neckline in Citron at Browns Fashion
Bag at Shop Jake

No comments: