4/15/2008

High Top Girls

I've been experimenting with this look in the past year, urban meets pretty girl, inspired by the urban kids in Washington DC, specially their sneakers and the loud colors they incorporate into their outfits. If you met me you would probably guess that I didn't own a pair of sneakers, and it would be an accurate guess until recently. But I do not wear them with jeans and a T-shirt, I wear them with pretty girly dresses. Pictures of this outfit will appear when the weather permits.


These were one of my first pairs, and although I didn't wear them very often in the Fall/Winter they are the pair of shoes that has hands down gotten more compliments than any other shoe I own, and I own many other very F*ing awesome shoes, but I guess they don't compete with the coolness of these:





Tretorn Hockeyboot Paninari
- Blue Moon/Mermaid


This is the pair that I originally wanted, but dammit, they are impossible to find in boys sizes, so for now I dream.



Nike Air Jordan 1 - Carolina Blue



I don't own these two, but they're awesome:



Converse AllStar - Metallic Silver



Creative Recreation Gallo - Blue (At Major in Washington DC)

1 comment:

converse.CHIC said...

i have the silver metallic hi-tops...got them on sale for only $20 at the converse store! they're amazing ;)