9/09/2008

Casual Runway 2009

My favorite casual looks from the Spring 2009 New York Runways thus far:

In this set I love the light beige/pink/yellows, the athletic shorts reinvented, the flirty shorts with the belt, and the fluid romper.

Erin Fetherston, Catherine Holstein, BCBG

I love the layering and the prints, the suspenders with the bright yellow jacket, and the casual sophistication of the shorts with the long cardigan.

Rachel Comey, Rag & Bone, Catherine Holstein


I love the quirky zipper dress paired with the slouchy tee, the american safari feel, and completely wearable linen shorts/jacket set.

Charlotte Ronson, Peter Som, Boy by Band of Outsiders

2 comments:

Richel said...

gorgeous!

Righteous (re)Style said...

I can't! I just can't think about Spring yet! Why do they do this to us? What happened to living in the moment (or at least less than 6-8 months ahead of the moment?). I will not do it.