4/30/2008

Yelp Spring Fling Party - Our Outfits

Of course you would expect to wear spring dresses to a spring fling, but our spring dresses are first of all way too short which would be ok if it was warm, but it wasn't so this is what we ended up wearing:





Dress: Jovovich-Hawk for Target
Biker Jacket: H&M
Shoes: Abaete for Payless






Bomber Jacket: Zara
Jeans: Levis 504
Shoes: Juan Antonio Lopez
Bag: Vintage

By the way I've decided to start wearing pointy toe shoes again because I've noticed that the round-toe thick heels have made their way to ... yes... you guess it... bars in the suburbs (not that I would know personally but I've heard). Plus these are one of my favorite shoes of all times, so much actually that I have two pairs :) The craftsmanship is amazing, and all the details... I'll try to take some more pictures of them to show you how awesome they are.

1 comment:

Liz Lizo said...

wow such fab outfits. You both look amazing. I love both your jackets. I didn't realize zara had leather jackets. have you recieved your coleyclaire dress yet?