5/21/2008

Giant Flowers

I spent the entire past weekend wearing my favorite dress, to a hair show and to a wedding, I could still be wearing it right now if I could come up with a reason. When I saw it at the Betsey Johnson store a couple years ago, after gasping for air, I told my friend "-I have to have this, it's the dress I've been dreaming about since I was a little girl." I honestly couldn't believe my eyes, it was the most perfect thing I had ever seen- bright, magical, flowy, iridescent, pink - fit for a princess. I think my little brother described it perfectly when he saw me wearing it "You look like a giant flower." I don't think I've ever received a better compliment :) I didn't think I would get much use of it, but somehow it is incredibly versatile, and as you can see by this past weekend, I wear it as much as I can.

At the wedding






At the hair show


Another model, having finishing touches done by my hair stylist

No comments: