5/28/2008

Roman God of War

I am going to have no problem getting through hump day, I'm spending all of it re-living the memories of yesterday, a F*ing awesome Tuesday. I had dinner at Komi, one of the best restaurants in the city, actually dinner is a significant understatement to describe the meal I had there, the chef's tasting menu with wine pairings, which was an unbelievable 3-hour sensory experience. Afterwards we went to The Raconteurs concert at the 9:30 club for a face-melting rock experience - it was literally the loudest concert I've ever been to. GOD. It was so much fun. I haven't received that much aural and gustatory stimulation in A. Really. Long. Time.

I didn't write a review of the show because I can't convey effectively music shows, I don't know why, I just keep repeating myself over and over again. So all you'll get is a picture of the band, and lots of my outfit, which in retrospect and through the screen looks a little more scandalous than I remember it.

I will write a review plus pictures of dinner later today.


Jack White is so strange, I've developed a huge crush on him

This pictures of my outfit are post-show, post humid, muggy, sticky show, and originally I wore the Rogan Gregory for Target vest which made this outfit so much more balanced, but at this point in the night I couldn't properly identify its location so this is what you get:












Dress: (Actually it's supposed to be a nightgown) Dessous by Sophie Simmons
Booties: Lulu Guiness (purchased for $30 at a sample sale!!! I know!!!)
Bag: Vintage
Jewelry: Bought on the streets of NYC

1 comment:

Liz Lizo said...

love love love the boots!