6/19/2008

Technicolor

I was driving back from the gym yesterday, after my trainer kicked the sh*t out of me, in the rain on S St, I haggardly look up and see the most unbelievable rainbow, and I honestly had not a milliliter of energy left in me to do anything, but I was so excited to photograph it, so I pulled over, jumped out of my car, opened the trunk to grab my camera and took pictures of it.... in the rain.... there actually were two rainbows, one on top of the other, but you can only see one in my pictures.

The bottom rainbow was so bright, almost neon colors, reminded me of two things:
-Karl Lagerfeld Spring 2008 rainbow runway
-Brandistrickland's delicate pencil drawing (available on Etsy)








Karl Lagerlfeld Spring 2008


Brandistrickland's Drawing - I love the fluidity she imparts with all the colors and lines

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Karl Lagerfeld's rainbow runway is brillz!

Love your blog, by the way.