7/24/2008

Champagne and Gold

I posted about the Paula Mendoza Trunk Show at Muleh on the CultureQueu a few days ago because I knew her jewelry would be beautiful and it would be loads of fun, but I didn't think it would be champagne-and-after-party fun, and the jewelry was even prettier in person, which kept me pretty busy, not to mention all the gorgeous clothes at the store - so much going on that I almost forgot to take pictures :O And sorry for the pixelated images, my camera was not behaving, it's temperamental in the rain.


One of my favorite rings from her collection (Paula wore a very similar one on her hand... WOW... gorgeous)


Paula's dress from the back, the colors were stunning in person


Her outfit looked killer in person, the super skinny jeans and super plunging shirt looked marvelously sophisticated due to the addition of her simple heels, bag and hair.






The quiet corner at the party after the party (downstairs Napoleon in Adams Morgan)


The haunted couch at Napoleon

2 comments:

onyx feather said...

Her dress is breathtaking! (At least from the back.)
Any idea about its origin?

Anonymous said...

GAHHH!! I Love Paula's dress, who's the designer?