7/16/2008

Rainbow Fish

This is the outfit I wore to Enology (the wine bar) and I was exceptionally overdressed...

I bought this dress so long ago, it was the biggest steal of that month - 100% silk Donna Karan Collection for $40 - it's a size Large so it's super super super wide, I actually intended to wear it loose, but this time I cinched the waist with a vintage purple belt. You can't really see how asymmetrically it's cut at the bottom (protruding squares and rectangles) , which is one of my favorite things about the dress, but I think it still works. These are some of my favorite shoes, and no, they're not very comfortable, maybe cos they're 1/2 size too small, but I don't care :) The little jacket is vintage, from the early 1900s and it belonged to a little boy, which made me love it even more.

Some of the pictures were extremely overexposed, but I left them that way, they reminded me of one of the latest Marc Jacobs ad campaigns :)













Dress: DK Collection
Jacket: Vintage Belt: Vintage
Shoes: Maloles

2 comments:

The Clothes Project said...

Those shoes are too adorable! And your jacket has gotten me all intrigued about its backstory...

Anonymous said...

I like them...i guess the outfit and the shoes are cool too.