8/07/2008

Leather Flowers

I've had several items lingering in my virtual shopping carts in the last few weeks - some on sale, others just inexpensive. And I was finally propelled to buy them when I realized they all looked really good together in several versatile ways. I bet your mind also likes to do some very creative strategizing when shopping is involved :)

Here are two focusing on the dress & jacket:


Dress: F21 $24.80
Leather Jacket: Mike & Chris
Watch: Vabene Skull White $284
Shoes: Chloe @ Yoox $144
Bag: BCBG @ BBS Outlet $24





Dress: F21 $24.80
Leather Jacket: Mike & Chris
Watch: Vabene Skull Black
Shoes: ebay $26
Messenger Bag: Minus @ Etsy $73
Tights: (must rip before wear) BR $14

1 comment:

leeselooks said...

lady.

loving everything.

I definately keep virtual shopping carts full of stuff. Then add - take-off as the weeks go by... such an addiction :)

ahh the chloes. love. the only thing is that they fit insanely small. I can't wait for you to recieve them.

that mike & chris is insane. lucky girl.

can't wait to see it styled! It will all look wonderful on you.

L.