11/13/2008

After Christmas Drinks


My favorite thing about the Target designer capsule collections is their element of surprise. How we are kind of in the dark about what they're going to do next and suddenly you receive an email about them partnering with your favorite designer (I'm still waiting for that day) and it's kinna like a small Christmas, because now you know the date of release and you wait excitedly for the goodies to arrive to the Christmas-colored store.

I had that giddy feeling when I read that Target had partnered with designers Toni Hacker and Ben Harnett to launch a limited-edition handbag collection, Hayden-Harnett for Target®. I fell inlove with their designs at HH:Design Shop in Brooklyn, their charming little store in which you can find much more than just bags. This is definitely my favorite handbag collection so far, at least in pictures, they look beautiful and so well designed. The bags range from $19.99 to $49.99 and will be available in stores right after Christmas from December 28, 2008 through March 15, 2009.



These are my favorites:














3 comments:

Song of Style said...

ur blog is amazing!
the mixture of fashion and interior design! my two favs!!!
and those bags are to die for.....

onyx feather said...

Wow. These purses are exactly the type of product you hope to see when a designer partners with Target.
Design isn’t sacrificed just because the product will be mass produced.
The mustard/purple/tan one is brilliant.
Good find.

Unknown said...

wow. I mean, it looks great. It's funny though, once certain things go mainstream, they lose a bit of their cool factor ...i dunno. I hope not....because it's good.