11/07/2008

Anglomania

So sorry for the extremely long absence.... I've spent the last two weeks laboriously preparing for a presentation and tragically the effort monopolized ALL my time.... I'm so glad it's over.... I really missed you :(

I am sad I wasn't able to share these pictures with you earlier, but here they are. They are from the Vivienne Westwood Trunk Show at Muleh - the event was so much fun, specially playing dress-up with Rachel, she tried on our favorite dress from the collection, and she looked like a princess in it. I also photographed Carrie's wedding dress from Sex in the City, it looked surprisingly small, I think because it was missing the train, but it was nice to see it in person.


The Party:










Models parading clothes from the collection:









This is me trying on one of my favorite pieces - this gunmetal grey raincoat:



Rachel twirling around in the dress:



Carrie's wedding dress:




4 comments:

Veronica said...

Oh, if only I had the money...!!!

Marissa said...

Glad you're back! Love the flannel-sheet looking dress. I'm sure there's a better way to describe it...but it just looks to comfy!

TPWP said...

V - I felt the same way! I could've spent thousands of dollars!!
M - The flannel sheet looking dress was comfy indeed, it was made of cotton and it was so soft, yeah sort of like a flannel sheet :)

Unknown said...

oh ...insert huge sigh here. ...it's all so fabulous!!!!!!