3/16/2009

Mosaic

I've been collecting heavy bright-colored floor-length skirts over the winter, I don't really remember why I had such urge, maybe they reminded me of "The Little House on the Prairie" meets Hermes Fall 09 "Indian Winter" ads. I loved those ads, the colors were vibrant yet warm, and the snowy Alps were a perfect backdrop. Floor-length skirts, however, are not very practical in the Winter, specially because I wanted to wear them with a tank top - so these early spring temperatures are perfect for them, and finally after a long sad stay in my closet, the perfect cold rainy day arrived.....











Skirt - vintage, tank - AA, jacket - Zara, boots - FRYE, necklace - Erickson Beamon for Target

3 comments:

ALWAYS OVERDRESSED said...

i'm in love with your outfit! i love your blog. it's refreshing to have such an opinionated outlook on so many things people just put up with or go with the flow on.
shontel

Panda Head said...

gorgeous.

Liz Lizo said...

this outfit is so awesomely springy. Love the skirt.