5/28/2009

Susan Komen Global Race for the Cure


In 9 days the Susan G Komen Global Race for the Cure will take place here in Washington DC. My fellow scientists and I have started a team to participate in the 5K walk/run. Last year, the race raised $3.7 million for local organizations that work tirelessly to assist vulnerable populations. This year, they hope to raise $6.1 million - 75% of which will stay in our area.




My team has raised over $1000, but we still need your help. No matter how you get involved, the important thing is that you join us.

If you want to join my team as a runner or walker click HERE

If you would like to make a donation to my team click HERE

Or if you want to volunteer the day of the race or the week prior click HERE

THANKS FOR JOINING ME IN THE MOVEMENT TO END BREAST CANCER!!!



No comments: