9/29/2009

Fall Trends

I am really looking forward to incorporating all the Fall trends into my outfits this coming season. Some of my favorites are over-the-knee boots, long leather gloves, vintage motorcycle jackets, mens gold watches and over-sized blazers. Somehow Urban Outfitters has managed to have all the perfect items in all those categories. Here is a collage of my favorites. 

Right now you can get FREE SHIPPING on order over $75 with code SHIPYEAH by clicking on this link




Clockwise from top left: Silence and Noise boyfriend blazer, Long Leather Zip Glove, Candela NYC over the knee boots, Levis Motorcycle Jacket, Dolce Vita over the knee boot, Over-sized gold watch.

2 comments:

Style Redux said...

You and I have the exact same taste in trends. I bought those long zippered gloves in black last week at the Georgetown UO. They feel so great on and are incredibly sexy. Also, over the knee boots are so amazing and fresh.

DistrictCut said...

Perfect!