1/25/2010

Purl and Slip

This past week I sat down with my good friend and Editor of the District Cut to catch up on life, drink tea, hear his stories about Milan Fashion Week and talk about our mutual love for statement knits.  This prompted me to go on a search for knitting patterns and now I've sort of become obsessed with knitting every possible wearable (and non-wearable) item.  I also may have bought a couple dozen balls of yarn, I couldn't pass up cashmere/alpaca blends on sale!  Luckily, I found some wonderful patterns to follow which are actually pretty easy to do.  If you are new to knitting or would like to learn, the Lion Brand website has a very helpful Learning Center, full of tutorials, pictures and videos HERE.

These are some of my favorite patterns:


Dobbs Ferry Cowl



Oversized Scarf


Wrist Warmers

1 comment:

K. said...

This is the most wonderful blog I've ever seen about fashion.