3/11/2010

Charlotte Ronson for JCPenney (yeah I know!!)

The Target designer collaborations have uniformity monopolized the "designer + retail store + affordability" press since they began a few years ago.  However, my favorite of those collaborations right now is not the less-than-impressive Target line with Gautier but the Charlotte Ronson "I Heart Ronson" line for JCPenney.  I hadn't set foot in a JCPenney in... actually ever until last Spring for the Ronson collaboration which included gorgeous floor length dresses, linen rompers and skinny jeans.  Her collection for Spring 2010 sent me to the suburbs once more and her items did not disappoint.  Some of my favorites were the convertible trench coat made of a light knit material and great slim fit, I also liked the belted floral mini skirt and the variety of "boyfriend" shirts.  All items are already on sale with very reasonable prices ranging from $19.99 to $59.99 for the trench.

Here are some of my favorite looks:







2 comments:

DistrictCut said...

I love the two looks with the socks and dress shoes: the one with the plaid shirt, belted knit vest, and distressed jeans; and the one with the belted trench and leggings. You ladies have it so much easier to look great at an affordable price.

Robyn said...

I agree-- love this collaboration! I bought the blue shirtdress just the other day, and it's awesome.

Robyn
ChiChiSaysRobyn.blogspot.com