4/09/2010

ReadysetDC - The Treasury Runway

The ReadysetDC runway show was perched on the rooftop of the aptly named View 14 building, granting all attendees incredible views of the city stretching as far as the Potomac River.  Judging by the lines stretching around the corner of the building - this was a very popular event - I spent most of my time in the dressing room, but trust me when I say it was loads of fun in there too.

We had such a wonderful time helping style the Treasury runway show for the ReadysetDC fashion district event.  We were so lucky to work with some gorgeous, exotic and extremely sweet models who made putting together outfits just 2 days before the show much easier than I ever expected.  We also want to thank Nataly Hall, our make-up artist who did an amazing job on the girls (and guy) and helped us create a cohesive look with her beautiful bright colors.  We took many many  pictures (1600 to be exact) and it's been hard picking just a few to show you - so we've split them up in sections: behind-the-scenes, make-up, Treasury and runway - over the next several days I will pick a few of my favorites from those sets and share them with you here.

Our first set is of course the Treasury runway show -



























Thanks to the models: Mery M, Danielle, Kate, Mery K, Massod, Megan & Agnes and to the lovely ladies from Treasury for including us in this wonderful event.

See more pictures from this set HERE

6 comments:

DistrictCut said...

Great photos. All the looks were amazing! I especially love the checkered dress look and the jumper . . . they remind me of looks from Chanel S/S '10 runway.

Anonymous said...

Great looks, I love the yellow/blue checkered dress!

Luana said...

Looks like it was so much fun!
Great photos, I especially love the detailed shots on the sweater.

Araseli said...

I'm a big fan of your blog, I wish I could've made it out to the event, great pictures!

Ms. Spinach said...

so cute! great shots.

Allicia said...

Great photos Carla! There's a video posted on RSDC, see you around!