9/13/2010

Florals & Crochet Loops

A few weeks ago we were part of a very exciting project with de*nada design - styling the looks for their "Form and Function" videos of the newest collection.  The "how-to" series shows you the different ways to wear each of the beautiful and versatile pieces.  We had a wonderful time working with an amazing team of people and couldn't be happier with the results.

Here are some of our behind-the-scene pictures plus the first Form & Function video showcasing one my personal favorite scarves - The Braided Rope - I wore it all winter last year... and as far as I could into the Spring - it's so versatile and looks beautiful with any outfit.  You can get it now at the de*nada website.

For this look I paired it with a vintage floral Lanvin silk dress from Treasury Boutique, my leather jacket, and a thick leather belt I bought in San Francisco.  For the early fall I really like pairing "summery" dresses with winter jackets and sweaters and layering them even further with leggings and boots in the winter.  It gives more versatility to my favorite warm-weather pieces and imparts much needed color and texture to my outfits in the colder months.  We'll show you more videos in the coming months - hope you like them as much as we do!

You can check out many more behind the scenes photos on the TPWP flickr: Here




Behind the Scenes:














Video Credits:
filmed by: a loquasto production
directed by: Tara Kocourek
produced by: Sebastien Tobler
music by: future people
model: Agnes Widbom
make-up stylist: Canaan Bianchi
film assistant: Kyoko Takenaka
assistant: Kelly Towles
clothes provided by: Muleh, Redeem and Treasury Boutique
wardrobe styling and behind the scenes photos by: TPWP

No comments: