4/26/2008

Kalorama Heights

I spent my morning walking around the city taking pictures of my favorite DC mansions, yeah, I walked in those shoes...far distances, they are actually crazy comfortable. I have all these vintage mens belts that are too long to go around once and not long enough to go around twice, and I finally found an antidote to their spacial inadequacy, latch them together!!














Skirt: American Apparel
T-shirt: Borrowed
Belts: Vintage
Heels: Marni
Necklaces: Adorapop on Etsy
Watch: Vabene

2 comments:

Liz Lizo said...

Oh my those Marni shoes!!! beautiful. where did you buy the from? f you don't mind me asking.

TPWP said...

I got them on ebay!! a couple seasons ago, I've seen them on there a couple more times so you might want to look! Glad you're enjoying the shoe posts :)