4/26/2008

Lure me In

I have lived in gladiator sandals for the past two Summers , and lately I've been loving their evolution versions, into pumps, platforms, boots, etc. I just found these, more of a fisherman-sandal descendant, but I love them, I could see myself wearing them obsessively, love that the ankle strap is a different color. I haven't found a place to buy them online yet, but I will :)
From the Paul Smith Blue collection.







Images scanned from Jalouse Magazine and from PaulSmith.co.uk

2 comments:

Vain and Vapid said...

I totally love them. There is something Balenciaga-ish mixed with some YSL tributes. Paul Smith has been doing some really great shoes lately.

Liz Lizo said...

ok thats it, I have to read your blog everyday, I seem to love he same shoes as you. Amazing, I wonder if they have a chunky heel.