5/16/2008

Destruction

I've been trying to photograph this building ever since I saw the birth of its end, I waited for a rainy day, and I wanted to get really close. I finally got the rainy day but didn't get close, not enough, I wanted to lay on the ground right under it and shoot up to capture the magnitude of its size and verticalness. The traffic was prohibitive of my goal, so this is all I got, I'll try again at night with a tripod :O

Oh yeah, I wanted to photograph it because I find destruction to be very inspiring (more destruction pictures in the future) and because it reminded me so much of the Maison Martin Margiela Spring 2008 Collection, specially their shredded ghostly jeans...


K St NW & 16th St NW Washington DC



Martin Margiela Spring 2008

2 comments:

Vain and Vapid said...

Those are really beautiful pictures and MMM is my faaaaavorite.

Richel said...

I love how all those pictures are very much related to one another.