5/18/2008

Just the Product




G-Star Raw

Dupont Circle
1666 Connecticut Ave NW
(between N 20th St & N Hillyer Pl)
Washington, DC 20009
202-232-8520

G-Star Website





I have a lot of boy friends, significantly more than girl friends, because...hmmmm... I dunno, for a lot of reasons, I attribute it mostly to having grown up with 3 boys and not really understanding girl-girl relationships and behavior, except for the occasional girl-girl kiss... joking... Ok, back to talking about my boy friends. I am very lucky that they are all wonderful and gorgeous and most importantly (for the credence of this post) very stylish. Their styles, however, are drastically different: London snob, Indie cool, Rock & Roll prince, South American playboy, Parisian nerd. So, you can imagine that they don't frequent the same clothing stores.... except for one... G-star Raw. I know. I couldn't understand it either. But every single one of them has gone into the new G-star store in Dupont Circle and bought something there (or really really wanted to): slim jeans, Spring jackets, boot-cut jeans, sweaters, Winter coats...

I don't completely know how this is possible, but alas, it is a factual reality. Oh, and the other rarity of this phenomenon is that all my boys are drastically different sizes- from a slim 5'10" to a muscular 6'5" so how can a clothing retailer cater to such a wide range? A deeper mystery. But, all recondite facts aside, the store is cool, even I bought something there, something pretty kick-ass actually, and bright :) {pictured below}


(G-Star Dupont Circle)

So, if you know a man who is... I guess that's all he has to be, a man, take him there, I can almost guarantee you he'll like it (Of course you might buy something for yourself there too).


















(Winter 2008 Runway)




(G-Star Quilted Jacket)

No comments: