5/19/2008

Rogan Gregory for Target

It must be a sign that this is a good collection when I go to an unpopular Target the day of the release and most of my favorite items are almost sold out. The quality of the collection is better than almost all others, specially because it's hard to do a knit well and maintain low prices, but these knits look good. I absolutely love all the Rogan details - different colored buttons, different colored stitching, super light knits. This is what I bought so far, I will be back for more:





I really like the lightness of this tee, it feels weightless, so does the vest.
New York City Tee - Bleached Aqua
Linen Sweater Vest (see the blue stitching on the middle button?)


I love light grey, and I bought this in a Large to layer over other tanks
Colorblock Racerback Tank - Mesa Gray/ Igloo


There was only one of these left at the store in size Large so of course I bought it, it's beautiful, I love the light green/aqua color, it's so chic, and it looks awesome over-sized, reminds me of a Scandinavian mid-century modern chair :)
Short-Sleeve Slouch Sweater - Naive Green

I also bought the Shorts Jumper, the item I wanted the most, and it's 30948530945X times better than I was expecting. It has alternating blue/pink buttons and pockets!!! YAY!!! and it looks very expensive. I didn't take a picture of it, but you can see Camille from Childhood Flames wearing it, she looks adorable.

2 comments:

Marissa said...

Wow. I live so close to a Target now and have no idea what's going on there. Thanks for filling me in! Love your style and this blog, btw (I found it via Panda Head).

etoilee8 said...

I bought this sea green sweater from Rogan for Target. . . in my opinion it was the best piece of the collection. . . I dunno, maybe that's just me :)