5/24/2008

Turtle

I don't know if I've already told you, but my little brother is my favorite person in the world. For reasons that are too many to list on a single post. One of them is that he's a very talented artist, and I can't draw. AT ALL. So this magnifies my appreciation of this talent of his. Lately, he's been drawing in graffiti letters his nickname, Turtle, and his latest set is my favorite so far. I'm going have the scans printed on t-shirts for myself :) I'll show it to you when I wear them.

And, yes, he draws his tags on Priority Mail Stickers !! HA! So clever! They are, after all, meant to be stuck places :)



I LOOOOVE this one, the green "turtle spots" on the letters are genius



I'm in love with these color combinations, and the cute apostrophes after the word, I guess maybe he wouldn't want me to call them "cute", but they are :)



Love the "dripping paint" and I think this is my favorite print he makes



Wouldn't this look awesome as a band logo?? Love how evil the print looks combined with the dark colors



When I saw the little turtle on this one my heart melted and I wanted to break a piece of it off and eat it. Out of love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trtl