6/30/2008

Little rocks stumble

I realized I've been buying too many vintage dresses when, yesterday, my aunt showed me a pile of the ones she'd been altering - the pile was tall - there were actually multiple piles and I sort of didn't remember half of the stuff on there. I just can't pass up a $6 dress!!! Specially because all the tailoring is done by her, the sweetest woman on the planet, and it's free!

This dress I bought in Toronto a couple weeks ago, it had these horrid wide sleeves and it was almost floor-length, but I loved the vintage print and knew exactly what I wanted to do to it. I wore it with a bright green belt to contrast the floral design and my Marni wedges that I can't stop wearing. The light fabric worked wonders in keeping me cool at the Crafty Bastards Fair. Oh, the wedges..... they didn't work so well in the gravel... oops







3 comments:

Vain and Vapid said...

What a lovely print on that dress. It kind of reminds me the the dress from the Paul & Joe summer collection.

Unknown said...

The print on that dress is sooo pretty!!!!

Anonymous said...

That dress + belt is TDF!! You look smashing.