6/28/2008

Richard Chai Target First Look

When I saw and fell in love with Richard Chai's Resort 2009 Collection, I wondered if we would get to see some of those looks for his Go International collection for Target. And after looking through Nylon Magazine's sneak peak I think I definitely see a little Resort 2009, sooo exciting, actually there is a coat that looks very reminiscent of Fall 2009- an extra treat.

Richard Chai Resort 2009


Resort-reminiscent looks - Richard Chai for Target


Two other looks I also really like


Love the cardigan sweaters and the pops of color throughout, Chai loves great fabrics, so maybe we can expect silks and soft cotton blends :)

1 comment:

Fashion Trend Guide said...

I'm ecited to try on some of the pieces and write a review, I really like the blues and purples in the collection.