6/23/2008

Storms and Stripes

Unbelievable night skies last night during the storm in Washington DC. Murky cerulean blue to the east, while the setting sun illuminated the western clouds with a pink-purple dreamlike hue :) Gorgeous. I think skies like that are always born from hot sunny days like yesterday, this is what I wore for shopping and brunches and fashion events (more about that later). My mom said the pants remind her of her teenage years in the 70s, except that hers were much tighter HA!





Pants: Karen Walker (from Circle Boutique)
Top: American Apparel

3 comments:

Vain and Vapid said...

Love the high waist jeans and the whole outfit, so much fun....

DC Goodwill Fashionista said...

Hey, I know that outfit! Utterly fabulous. Great to meet you on Sunday! -the DCGF

Cesar Arellano said...

Supongo que eres tu. Me encanta que hagas registrodel look sin que aparezca tu cara, hace misterioso todo el asunto de la identidad. Por cierto, me gustaron mucho los collages... También me está gustando mucho tu blog. Te visitaré con frecuencia. Y agregué un link a TPWP en el mío.