9/28/2008

Listopad at Mercedes Bien


What better way to begin a Saturday morning than drinking mimosas and shopping for vintage clothes with your girlfriends, and mingling with Morgan (she found the cutest ethnic printed dress) and the Listopad girls. It was my first time at Mercedes Bien and despite the tight quarters I found a great selection of vintage party dresses and jewelry.















Here are the pics of the party minus my purchases (I will show you those later):



I'd like to wear those necklaces all at once


Accessory Table


Mercedes Bien's coats and sweaters


The frenzied crowd


More shopping


Listopad's shoe selection


Don't you love her outfit?


And her mean gladiators?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, thanks so much for the compliment! (I'm the girl in the mean gladiators) It's so exciting to see a great DC fashion blog.

Listopad said...

Great to read your appreciation. Thanks so much for stopping by! Cath, Listopad

Anonymous said...

Lovely images from Crafty Bastards!