3/02/2009

MCQ and GO

Yesterday, I woke up at 7:50 AM. To go to Target.
Most people might find this event a little disturbing but not if they knew the wondrous items that awaited me there-the Alexander McQueen McQ collection. I bought the one-shoulder grey dress which fit like a glove and had lovely draping, and the bikini, which reminded me of a superhero costume and also fit great. I also liked the slouchy black pants and the printed t-shirts, but wasn't a big fan of the shift dresses or the hot pink/black combo of some of the items. I didn't see the leather vest, but I'll probably go back at some point to try it on. I also bought two dresses from the Go International collection, I couldn't pass up the flowy skirts and super bright colors.

Here are the goods:


MCQ One Shoulder Printed Dress $70


Go International® One Shoulder Shattered Glass Print Dress $40



Go International® Bustier Drop Dress - Watermelon $45

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

At which Target did you get the black and gray MCQ dress??? I love it and - as you know - it's not on the Target website yet!

TPWP said...

Foxy - I got it at the Target in Rockville Maryland, they only had two more of that dress. I heard the Target in Wheaton MD also had the collection today. Good Luck!

Veronica said...

Gahhh, how did I miss this? I am putting on my shoes to go to Target now....

Liz Lizo said...

Lucky, those dresses fit you perfectly. They just fit me all wrong for some reason...A vest you say hmm...

lashley said...

what size did you get? i love this dress

TPWP said...

lashley- I got a size 3, they run a little small specially around the rig-cage area.