4/29/2009

Silk & Gold

Do you remember my long skirt obsession? ... It looks like it's here to stay for the Summer.
This Moroccan embroidered one had been sitting in my closet for a while, I couldn't find its perfect mate - I had in my mind this soft, slouchy, nude shirt that seemingly didn't exist... until today.... I found it in my closet - in the form of a dress. So I just tucked it into the silk skirt and voila! Everything I had been looking for and more! Now if I spontaneously decide to attend a black tie party or other such unnecessary event I just remove the skirt and add heels HA!









Skirt-vintage
Dress-Lundgren & Windinge
Shoes-UO

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm, no offense but how do you keep that "shirt" on? It's bordering on obscene.

Anonymous said...

On an attention seeking floozy with a fake tan, fake breasts, or too many vodkas in her it might be obscene. On such an incredibly graceful, stylish and classically beautiful woman as TPWP it just looks exquisitely sophisticated.

Jenna said...

you look so gorgeous, that shirt is perfect with the long skirt

Jon said...

Yeah, you look hot, anyone that says otherwise is jealous

TPWP said...

This dress is indeed hard to keep "on", luckily there's this wonderful invention called double sided tape made specially for clothes. I few strips of it and everything stays in place!

Jon said...

I'm with Jon 1.

Anonymous said...

I think that very few women could pull off this look, but you are definitely one of the them:) I love this outfit - good eye!