5/02/2009

I'm in

I'm scared of jumpsuits... they remind me of frustrated childhood days when my very fashionable mom would force me to wear them and I had to completely remove them to go to the bathroom... so annoying. I also remember them being ugly as sin. So when I saw them walk down the catwalks last year I fully intended not to partake in the jumpsuit festivities..... then I saw Phillip Lim's linen jumpsuit - perfection - it's so effortless, so cool, so comfortable... how could I not buy it. Having set my initial reservations and bad memories aside, I have also found some other ones that I really love at my favorite Etsy and ebay stores.... I can't wait to wear them...



From left: Vintage 80s jumpsuit, slouchy polka dot jumpsuit both from Funkin Junkie, Rick Owens one shoulder jumpsuit, 3.1 Phillip Lim linen jumpsuit, printed jumpsuit from Paramount Vintage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great picks, I love the blue ones.