6/18/2009

It's loud and the birds don't like it

I love storms. They are one of my favorite things about early Summer. From up here on my terrace I can see them forming on the horizon, the gunmetal grey clouds, the gusty winds, the scintillating electric discharges, the explosive sounds that follow. On this particularly rainy day I sat up here watching the building storm wearing my favorite new shoes - a pair of woven oxfords that I found, after searching far and wide, in my aunt's closet. And she let me keep them :)












Floral blouse: Zara
West Coast shorts: AA
Shoes: Vintage

2 comments:

Gina said...

Hi! I used to live in DC and your building looks so familiar! (I used to live off of Mass). Anyways, love your blog and I misss so much that summer rain!

Anonymous said...

Nice legs