2/09/2010

6 weeks to Spring

Oh the beautiful weather, I'm really starting to long for blue skies,  sun and maybe a palm tree - Instead the North East is buried under 30 inches of snow.  And today, we have blizzard-like conditions, the weather channel told me not to attempt to drive or go outside due to "life-threatening" winds!  So I've spent my secluded time crocheting (I learned how to a couple days ago), working on my thesis, and of course shopping.  Today, I came across the newly released designer collections for Payless (Spring) and although I found the Christian Siriano one a bit dissapointing, the 'Alice and Olivia' and 'Lela Rose' collections have some adorable items.

These are my favorites:


alice + olivia metallic gladiator sandal




Lela Rose Paloma Envelope Clutch with over-sized Knot




Lela Rose Hampton Woven Bow Pump

2 comments:

Samantha Clarke said...

Only 6 weeks! Praise the Lord! :-)

District Cut said...

I need it to be spring like...yesterday! I hate snow.