2/18/2010

Sonia Rykiel for H&M

Sonia Rykiel for H&M debuts this Saturday (on my Birthday!) at the H&M on 1025 F Street NW.  I drove by there yesterday and saw they were putting up the window display already.  The colors look bright and pretty up close - very true to the Rykiel aesthetic and a great punctuation to a simple outfit.  Here are some pictures I took of the window display plus a video introducing the collection:


Rykiel window display H&M -  F Street


Close up of the coveted over-sized jumper sweater  ($49.95)


Yellow frill sweater and skirt ($49.95, 29.95).  Black jumpsuit and stripped sweater ($69.95, 24.95)

2 comments:

totellyhandbags said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ILoveme2 said...

Soo...I'm excited. Haven't shopped at H&M in forever because everything was starting to look the same, but I'm loving this..