2/20/2010

NY Fashion Week Fall 2010 - Hilfiger Accesories

It's been a long time since I looked forward to a Tommy Hilfiger Collection - but this year when rumor spread that Peter Som was consulting for the Fall I knew something good was in store. It is good indeed. A youthful, it-girl vibe emanated from this collection, and the accessories were not spared this honor: Wood-heeled OTK duck boots, wrap-around watches, colorful messenger bags. I'd like to buy them now. Please. The clothes are just as covetable (post coming soon).

Here are my favorite accesories/shoes:



source: NYMag

2 comments:

District Cut said...

some of those shoes look very LL Bean-ish. Hilfiger truly is Mr. America.

Cris said...

I love Tommy Hilfiger. I love his perfume, shoes, bags, coats and ads. I just love the style. It makes me feel like I am horseback riding in Western PA or New York. I love the pictures you have posted, his shoes are classic.