7/29/2008

Automotive Tools

I've been looking for a pair of oxford pumps for longer than is healthy for my eyes and my computer. Finally I think I found the perfect pair, they're Michael Kors, I don't know I've ended up owning so many of his shoes, I never particularly liked his clothes, I thought they were a little too safe for me - but his shoes - 4"heels!!! AND they're unbelievably comfortable.

One of my friends said I looked like a mechanic in this shirt, he said that all I needed was a wrench tattoo!!! So I made him take my picture at a construction site - mechanic, construction worker, same thing, they all look hot when they're a little dirty right? ;)









Shirt-Vintage
Vest- Rogan for Target
Belt-Vintage
Shorts- Rachel Pally
Shoes - Michael Kors (Panama)

2 comments:

DC Goodwill Fashionista said...

Michael Kors and Rachel Pally? Might be the perfect combination! -the DCGF

Anonymous said...

Sorry, the person looks like a 90s grunge lover and a street walker....